Taken with the Northern Forest: A Photographic Journey

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Seaver

Reaction score
For those of you who may be in the Vermont area later in the month:

The Northern Forest Alliance presents Taken with the Northern Forest: A Photographic Journey from Katahdin to the Adirondacks, a gallery exhibition featuring photographers Jay Ericson, Carl Heilman, Dan Lyons, Jerry & Marcy Monkman, Tim Seaver and Ned Therrien.

You can view the gallery from September 25 - October 17, 2004 at the Coach Barn at Shelburne Farms in Shelburne, Vermont.

Please join us for the gallery opening reception on Sunday October 3rd, 2004, from 4:00-7:00 pm at the Coach Barn. Mingle with some of the region's most talented photographers, conservationists and others who share an appreciation of this magnificent region. Enjoy fine photography, good food, and great company while supporting the future of the places you love, from Katahdin to the Adirondacks.

Nice work!

I think I am going to try to make it to the opening if I can. I have not seen Jerry and Marcy in a long time and I'd like to talk with you and check out the photos too.

Thanks for the info.

- darren

Looks like a great show! Saw one of your pix in backpacker a few months ago and mention of your white mtn record in the most recent issue. Congrats.