tour de lance!!!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

post'r boy

Reaction score
o.k. so i'm onna role! dude's gonna do it!!! you wait and see! can't believe it doesn't get much press coverage on the 3 non-cable networks. this is history in the makin'! 6 consecutive tour wins! try and top that!:D :D :D :D :D

Tour de New England?

Love this bike race.

Why isn't there a Tour de New England? Imagine the flats on Cape Cod, elsewhere along the coast, along the Connecticut, the logging roads in Maine, the Berkshire Hills, and of course mountain stages climbing through the notches and up Greylock, Equinox, Mansfield, and Washington. Can you see it?

tour de new england?

there was the tour de trump which turned into the tour dupont! i've been a spectator in both watchin the likes of greg lemond and lance. the u.s. is more geared to those other 4 pro sports ,none of which i have much interest in! what about a canoe race around maine or sumptin'?:D :D :D :D :D

& to think he almost croaked! anybody read his first book, the one about cancer battle & his comeback. used it for motivation after my last little mishap & rehab. His fight'n spirit's incredible! IMO he IS the world's greatest athlete bar none, esp. if "measure" athleticism by V02 max or whatever the shorthand is for oxygen utilization/work perf. I totally agree Lance rulz!!!

Theres smaller races in and around N.E. The Housatonic is one that is in and around CT. There are also the US nationals in Philly and the Tour de Springfield in NJ...

I'm so behind in watching the tour, I just finishing watching the team time trial on my PVR...

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.