Tripyramids and Sleepers on Sun 7/30

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocksnrolls

Reaction score
Phillipston, MA - Avatar: bushwacking off the top
If the weather is at all reasonable, Dugan 2-Legs and I plan to hike the following route: Livermore Tr from the Kanc side > Mt Tripyramid Tr (north slide) > Kate Sleeper Tr > Downes Brook Tr. We'd love to have some other hikers join us for the day so we can car spot and avoid the 5 mile roadwalk.

This trip will bring me up to 32 of the 48, 35 of the 100 Highest, and my 100th named peak over 1000' :D

Please post here and/or PM me if you are interested

I will joined you on sunday. On saturday I will hike the 2 twin and the
3 Bonds by the Gale River trail up and down. I will confirm on thursday.
Let me know at what time you want to start. I am an early bird so it don't
border me to start very early. :) :) :)

Wow, sounds like quite a weekend for you! I've read your other posts on VFTT so I'm confident that you will be able to handle it.

Dugan and I will be travelling from Central Mass, so we wont want to start too early. Maybe around 8am, but we'll let you know for sure within a few days. Looking forward to hiking with you :cool:

Have you been on the Downes Brook Trail? Just an FYI, Hikethe115 and I came down that trail a couple months ago. It ranked up there in my top 5 all-time disliked trails! You cross the river waaaay too many times and the trail is quite crappy until you get down to the last mile or so.

Thanks for the warning TMax. I've read some stuff on Views about that trail and it does sound a little hairy, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I like tough trails :rolleyes: and I know Dugan's looking forward to it, too. Plus it'll give me another chance to wear my Keen water shoes :D

Sounds like fun, eh Rejean? Anyone else gonna join us?