VFTTer publishes Catskills guidebook

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma concolor

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Almost posted this morning when I saw it in the Albany Times Union, but figured I'd let someone else post it up. Surprised to not yet see it here. Anyway, very cool to see a new book on the Catskill Highest 100 peaks.

Catskill 67

No doubt that the Ralph mentioned in the story is Ralph Ryndak. He used to post here a lot, he may have changed his handle (Night Dog?).
I got to see the slide show Alan did that goes along with the book, and enjoyed it very much.

Ralph is one of the legends of the Catskills, but he would be the first to deny it. He mostly hangs out on ADKHighPeaks.com now.

I got to see the slide show Alan did that goes along with the book, and enjoyed it very much.

Ralph is one of the legends of the Catskills, but he would be the first to deny it. He mostly hangs out on ADKHighPeaks.com now.

As have most of the Catskill Creatures (tm)... :)

I saw Alan's presentation at the bethlehem library back in Nov and had a fun time, even Bookah was there!

Jay

Alan presentation is a must, which will make you run to the Catskills the very next day his guidebook in hand!