Wapck trail run race?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianW

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows when this years trail run will take place along the Wapack trail. I did a search and only found past years information.

This is from a previous posting from 4/26/04

link to thread (on the 4th page)

Chip mentioned about our little group run/hike that happened this past Saturday. We had 7 runners, 6 who made it all the way.

We started at Miller SP so that we could use that as an aid drop, we (my wife and I) also placed a cooler with some aid at the small parking area across from Windblown.

We did the North out and back first from Miller, then after resupplying, headed out to do the longer southern out and back to Mt Watatic. We added the Cliff Trail for some variety on the return trip.

Our front runner did it in under 12 hours and the rest of us staggered in at different times. Our goal was to finish by dark, which my wife and I did, starting at 6AM and finishing at 8:02.

It was a great training run/hike for our upcoming Rocky Mountain trip and we took some pictures which you are free to go view at

http://community.webshots.com/album/137573298ODJPjx

Last edited: