Why not remove these disgusting blazes?!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timmus said:
I don't think peakbaggers would do blazes, because they prefer doing one more peak during the day instead of wasting time spraying paint on their way, even if it's for a friend.

And the type of peakbaggers you are describing are using GPS's, they pick a route on Google Earth and you know what ? They care more about the forest than most of the population, because don't forget that they're out there because this is what they like to do (just like you).

Do you really mean that :confused: :confused:

I'm not following your logic. How do you know that the small minority of list peak baggers are doing Google Earth and GPS?

Then, you reason that since they are out there in the forest, they must care about the forest. Didn't the perp have to be there to do the nasty deed? So, how does it makes sense that whoever is deep in the forest loves the forest? If that was the case, we'd never see any nasty messes.

And, of course I mean "Happy Trails" to all VFFTers. Why are you hassling me?

I thought I'd report a nasty deed done to the forest. One natural thing is to try to figure out who did it. You may not care about NH forests, but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.