Amazing rescue

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>>I'll commit the faux pas of copying & pasting the article:

<mod>
No you won't. Don't do this again.

-dave-

I'm not a legal person--didn't realize it was a copyright violation. Was just trying to help folks out; that's all...

Yikes.

:(

Thanks for posting. I hadn't heard the story and it was a good one. It was amazing she survived when those other men died in Moab in the same temperature conditions with more gear. And what an awesome dog. I also liked the quote at the end by the guy who headed up the S&R. Hats off to S&R people everywhere - they do a terrific job!

Stinkyfeet said:
I'm not a legal person--didn't realize it was a copyright violation. Was just trying to help folks out; that's all...
My apologies to Stinkyfeet for being so snarky in my response. We started a new policy here that doesn't allow us to violate copyright by posting entire articles. Yes, it is a violation of the copyright, but I don't think the policy change has had enough time to be well known.

If the article is online, please post a link to the article. If the owners require a registration to see it, so be it. There's nothing we can do to violate their intellectual property rights. Some newspapers sell their archived stories and posting the text here is pretty much stealing their income. You can post a small excerpt here (under fair use) to give people a flavor, and provide a link to the article itself.

Again, my apologies to Stinkyfeet for a poorly worded and unnecessarily antagonist response to a well intentioned action.

-dave-

Thanks to everyone for helping out with viewing or reading the article!
Stinky Feet- I'll start the collection for you bail!

I was able to open the story from the link in the opening post, so if you can't see it, try again. I did it 3 times in a row, so registration wasn't an issue for me for some reason.

Wow, Stinkyfeet...I don't remember reading this article when it happened, thanks for the update.

I was just saying "wow...wow...wow..." while reading the original article. Absolutely amazing.

Danelle is a miracle!!!!

What a story!!!!

I'm glad she is doing well. I can't believe how
she has healed in such a short time.

Rock on Danelle!!!!!!! :)

Latest posts