(Another) New AMC Logo!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only in this forum can a random mention of a logo lead to a spirited discussion about racism, passive aggressive snubs, vitriol, personal attacks and also have detailed research back to the 1800's complete with term paper quality reference to sources and photographic references to patches older than I am. I will miss this forum when it is finally gone.....

Only in this forum can a random mention of a logo lead to a spirited discussion about racism, passive aggressive snubs, vitriol, personal attacks and also have detailed research back to the 1800's complete with term paper quality reference to sources and photographic references to patches older than I am. I will miss this forum when it is finally gone.....
Almost every forum I've ever participated on would have similar derails.

Well said Day Trip. The best of the logos is the one they ditched for the stupid stick figure. Simple and timeless, green and white.