Ashland (NH) Booze & Vittles Night - Common Man, 05/01/09

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket21

Reaction score
As a sequel to February's Sandwich NH Beverage Night, a Booze and Vittles Night is being planned.

Who: You?

What: Booze and Vittles.

Where: Ashland, NH Common Man (I-93 Exit 24, 60 Main Street)- Upstairs in the bar and grill - Link

When: Friday, May 1, 2009 at 6:00 PM (or later)

Why: (Borat voice) Why not?

How: By car, truck, motorcycle, scooter, horse, or broom

Perhaps it could be called a Booze and/or Vittles Night - you don't have to drink booze, or you don't have to eat any vittles, or perhaps your vittles are only consumed in the form of booze.

Last edited:
Hey Man! What ever happpened to being up at the crack o dawn Saturday May 2 for a hike!!!

I may be there...that is if Silverfox lets me sleep on his couch....:)

Cheap food and FREE cheese! Who could resist it!!!

Just as a random aside...I want to retire to Center Sandwich...after all, the best part of the sandwich IS the center.

Last edited:
Hey Man! What ever happpened to being up at the crack o dawn Saturday May 2 for a hike!!!

I didn't let the Center Sandwich night get in the way of a next day Bonds hike, so there's no reason an Ashland night can't stop one from hiking the next day! That is, unless you eat too much free cheese or something!

Don't forget free beer and appetizers 3-5 pm, May 2nd ....

....at Woodstock Station, and perhaps a brewery tour at 2 pm if they are not too busy. So, plan a short hike for Saturday! :D

A *bump* for you lurkers out there - you don't have to be a member to Views to join us! Come on by this Friday!

If you do not mind a neophyte bushwhacker. I have a feeling the kilt might not be a good idea.:D

I'm wide open on Saturday so if you want some company let me know. I'm going to send you a PM on Facebook.

I still have no idea what I am doing..being its monday ..just putting that out there to see if anyone is around....I will be watching the weather mostly, and will probably go east or west depending on where the sun is shining!!:D

Dr. D.
We hope to see you on Saturday since you couldn't celebrate with us after Moriah! :D

Dr. D.
We hope to see you on Saturday since you couldn't celebrate with us after Moriah! :D

Great! Ed said that he would skip the usual tail-gater after he gets down from C Dome and head straight over, although he will be arriving later. I will probably hang around to watch the Sox-Rays game on the big screen.

Friday night

I'm off Fridays so I will try to be there. Would love to meet some people from Views from Top.
Mountain49
Julie