At

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it to Damascus, VA from Erwin, TN, 120 miles plus in 6 days. It's been cold & windy in the mountains down here; several mornings I had ice in my water bottles. There is only one functioning public internet access in town right now so I have to be quick. Good weather is forcast for the next few days. Tomorrow it's off in pursuit of the others!

Made it to Pearisburg, VA from Damascus 162 miles in 8 days but can't seem to catch the elusive Dave and Michelle. When I was on Chestnut Knob I saw they had a party with Roy and didn't invite me.
Missed the 12:00 PM Post Office dead line yesterday so I can't get my mail drop until Monday. Guess I get to pig out for another day.
As for Darcy, she's probably past Harper's Ferry by now.
Hey, Dave & Michelle, Boots and Blue Light said to say "Hi."
Happy Hiking

done worry, be happy

you'll catch us, we're goin' slowwwww! it's a long trail! see you when you git here. but really, there's nothin' goin on up here, we're just walkin' north! :D :D :D :D

I was just checking out the journal for No Worries, someone that I hiked with a little bit back in '99. While going thru his journal, I came across this photo:

http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=90678

Neigbor and Chickadee looking like they are enjoying their trip. Hope all this rain hasn't gotten them down lately.

Whaaaa????

that's not chickety!!!! that's farfinn or just finn. dude can hike, but don't challenge him to a fartin' contest!!!! whew!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D