Begging for VFTT sticker

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikes-with-him

Reaction score
Ok...so...Hikr-1 died last week and we had to get a new vehicle. YIPPIE!!! A cute little 2002 Subaru Outback Impreza Sport.

The problem...I noticed yesterday that this new vehicle didn't seem too happy. It seemed to be feeling distanced from its new family. I just couldn't understand why. Then, I remembered...the ugly green van felt loved and part of our little group because it had a VFTT sticker...just like the other two vehicles in the yard. Unfortunately, when I buried the van...the sticker stayed with it. The Outback is VFTT stickerless!

I think I remember Darrin saying that there weren't any more stickers...and we aren't planning on heading to NH for a while (going to stick to hiking Maine until the NH trails are a little better)...

So...I was just wondering if there was anyone out there with an extra VFTT sticker they wouldn't mind donating to my poor new Subaru.

PM me if you can help

(Please excuse if this email offends or oversteps any boundaries. Also, if not appropriate for this forum...moderator, you won't offend me by deleting it.)

My new sticker takes a weekend trip to Acadia

Just thought I'd post a few pics of my new VFTT sticker (THANK YOU) and our three-day trip to Acadia National Park.

Us on Champlain near the closed Precipice trail (darn...I really wanted to do that) on Friday, 5-8-09:

3520280302_5e9d854a65_b.jpg

And...at Bubble Rock (ok...Balance Rock) on Saturday, 5-9-09:

3520282922_f3db20243a_b.jpg

And...on the Hadlock Brook Trail...on a carriage road bridge...coming off Sargent today, 5-10-09:

3519472021_a82849954e_b.jpg

Note: Heafither just HAD to be in this shot. Due to the wind today, she had been stuffed in my backpack all day and was getting a bit ancy.:p

too late for Imzadi, but I have an extra sticker as well

If there are other desparate-in-need-of VFTT-sticker folks, PM me and I can send you the extra one I got...I'll be keeping my car for many years to come, I hope...

--CARLA

Some jerk stole my nalgene with the VFTT sticker. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sucks. Thankfully, ADK88 gave me two and so I will still be able to rep Views. Still mad about the nalgene though, it was one of my favorites.

Some jerk stole my nalgene with the VFTT sticker. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This sucks. Thankfully, ADK88 gave me two and so I will still be able to rep Views. Still mad about the nalgene though, it was one of my favorites.

Dude, that sucks!! I'm sorry to hear it. May whoever stole it have shame brought to his outdoor experiences!

If you wait a year or so, Darren might be willing to make another batch, and then you can order like 10!

Dude, that sucks!! I'm sorry to hear it. May whoever stole it have shame brought to his outdoor experiences!

If you wait a year or so, Darren might be willing to make another batch, and then you can order like 10!

Ten is a minimum.

Hey Darren, please get another batch of stickers. Given the number of "please send me a sticker" threads that have come up in the past month or two, there's certainly demand for stickers. I can't imagine there are that many more unused stickers floating about...

Ten is a minimum.

Hey Darren, please get another batch of stickers. Given the number of "please send me a sticker" threads that have come up in the past month or two, there's certainly demand for stickers. I can't imagine there are that many more unused stickers floating about...

Or you could make your own, and start an underground VFTT sticker ring! Just don't tell Darren I told you that!