Better Than Duct Tape?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had good luck with electricians tape.

When we were kids we'd taped cracked baseball bats with it. We even taped up worn out baseballs. It worked. We might never have learned that if we had adult supervision ... of course, if we had adult supervision we might have turned out to be doctors or lawyers instead of ne'er-to-wells with lots of tricks with electricians tape.

Stan said:
I've had good luck with electricians tape.

When we were kids we'd taped cracked baseball bats with it. We even taped up worn out baseballs. It worked. We might never have learned that if we had adult supervision ... of course, if we had adult supervision we might have turned out to be doctors or lawyers instead of ne'er-to-wells with lots of tricks with electricians tape.
That's what we used to do as well, Stan, including tape on a baseball when the hide was falling off. I don't even remember when duct tape came into my life, but I think it was post college. If I'd had it then (college) I probably would have used it to patch the muffler on my VW Beetle instead of splitting a used quart of oil and holding it in place with a couple wraps of wire.

life would not be the same without duct tape and velcro...but almost before life there was elmers..and before that hobnails and bamboo..how about leatherhide..that's a concept