Bigelow Preserve

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twigeater

Reaction score
I received a 10 question survey from the Bureau of Parks and Lands regarding updating the management plan for the Bigelow Preserve.

This message was at the end:

If you know of anyone else who you think would like to participate in this survey on the future of the Bigelow Preserve, please send his or her name and email address to [email protected]. Please be sure that they would be agreeable to this emailing as we do not want to generate Spam.

Thought I'd post this in case anyone is interested in participating.

done for all of you - let me know if you don't get the survey.

whoops!
They tell me I need to forward names with the e-mail addresses...

If you are still interested in participating...
TJ aka Teej, you can e-mail your name to me; Crooker I think the names in yours are right there, but I sent you a PM just to make sure.

If it's not too late, can you please send them my email address? (Edit: I'll P.M. my name and address) Thanks a bunch!

Does anyone know exactly where the xc ski trails would be located? In all the news articles I have read I don't think any have described this. I don't imagine they will groom a trail up over the ridge, so looking at my map, I'm assuming the northwest part of the park, near Flagstaff Lake, would be the spot. I've never been to that area, but it sure looks like snowmobile terrain... at that point what difference is the addition of a groomer?

Although, I guess the real difference is not the groomer but the development it might bring with it.