Deaths out West

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skiguy said:
Outward Bound participants much of the time echo their sentiments in the realm of being PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SOCIALLY challenged rather than the actual learning of "Outdoor Skills" more often than the other programs.

Sorry, I really thought you were questioning the "actual learning of Outdoor Skills" so I related what they did emphasize on our course.
I must have misunderstood.
I do not think these kids were on solo yet, at least not according to the news report that I heard.
I deleted my two posts describing my OB experince because I do not want to feed the fire of arguments with regards to this very tragic event. I will not be posting on this topic again.

Maddy said:
Sorry, I really thought you were questioning the "actual learning of Outdoor Skills" so I related what they did emphasize on our course.
I must have misunderstood.
I do not think these kids were on solo yet, at least not according to the news report that I heard.
I deleted my two posts describing my OB experince because I do not want to feed the fire of arguments with regards to this very tragic event. I will not be posting on this topic again.

Thanyou for taking the time for understanding what I am trying to relate. I too will not post on this thread in order not to feed the fire. My regards to the families involved in this tragic event.