Double flyover ISS and Discovery tonight

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Software to track satellites/shuttle/ISS

For what its worth, ORBITRON is a very user friendly software program that tracks and shows satellite paths and sighting predictions. You can update it automatically, with little input from the user. This is good for people that are not rocket scientists.

Orbitron Tracking Program

The next shuttle launch is April 19 (at the earliest). At this time it looks like the ISS will be visible around 7:35 PM Local on the 19th thru 22nd on April.

You can also go to nasa.gov for sighting info.

See them now, for the future holds no shuttle programs. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Hike Free and Live....Walker

PS... If the shuttle launches at night, and you live in southern New England (from the NH/Mass border south) you can see it low in the southern sky 8.5 minutes after launch. It looks like a dim star moving like a bat out of hell. It come up in the south and exits to the east.

If you save your location as a registered user on heavens-above.com, it takes exactly two clicks and about a half second to get a table for either 24 hours, or 7 days. :D
No.

I try to maintain some measure of computer security and privacy, in part by not registering on every random website for things that fundamentally do not require registration.

Doug

There's no need to register to have your location set for each access to Heavens-Above. The original link I posted has the location also specified. When I click on the link the location is set on the way in.

I have miltiple locations set in this manner.

;)

Last edited:
I googled nasa human space flight a few years ago and was able to easily get to my hometown viewing info and added it to my favorites so I check it every so often, even to see just the space station..