Dream on ...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mohamed Ellozy

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
For years I have had hiking dreams that outstripped my abilities. Instead of lamenting my inability to do all I had dreamt of I would say: "If I accomplish all my dreams, that means I have not dreamt ambitiously enough". Once you stop dreaming, it is time to dig a big hole in the ground and put you in it :eek:

Idly surfing the web I came across this quotation from Herbert von Karajan: "He who reaches all his goals has probably not chosen them high enough".

Keep on dreaming!!!

For years I have had hiking dreams that outstripped my abilities. Instead of lamenting my inability to do all I had dreamt of I would say: "If I accomplish all my dreams, that means I have not dreamt ambitiously enough". Once you stop dreaming, it is time to dig a big hole in the ground and put you in it :eek:

Idly surfing the web I came across this quotation from Herbert von Karajan: "He who reaches all his goals has probably not chosen them high enough".

Keep on dreaming!!!

Can you put something like this out here each day? It certainly started mine on the right foot!:)

Then there is the George Bernard Shaw quote along the same vein:

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

JohnL