Free Reputation Point

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gris

Reaction score
Something to chase the boredom. To the first one who can guess where in the White Mountain National Forest my signature line (a quote from Thoreau) is posted! Hint - Waumbek should know this one since it is not too far from where he lives. Limit one guess per poster. No googling allowed!!!:D :D :D

Last edited:
Ooooh, gooood guess - but wrong. No soup for you! I'd give ya a blue square if I could. :D :D :D

PS - another classy avatar, KILLER pic!

Last edited:
And ... the winner is (drum roll) ...

STEVE HIKER!!!

Well done amigo! :D :D :D

Tho, IIRC, it is actually in the Lost River network.

Thought it might be harder since it's not really on a trail, unless you are going up the cliff trail behind Lost River.

thought I saw it on the way out near the entrance

yeah, yeah, i'm with ya. but that still puts it inside the "complex" dont it? gotta a pic somwhere, from waaaay back. just luuuuved that quote, all the more so since i'm an eeeeearly riser...

hey i just got a blue square!!! yippee!!! i luv gettin blues (only second one i got) dont really know what they mean, just like the way they look! hehe!! :D :D :D

Gris said:
Hint - Waumbek should know this one since it is not too far from where he lives.
I want to know why everyone assumes 'waumbek' is a "he". I beg to differ. :rolleyes: