JBL Trip: 3/19/6 - 3/21/6

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to be able to take more time off from work to get out there. Bleah! Bleah! :(

Rick said:
Tom, My Money's Sent. I sleep hot, so I am calling dibs on a lower bunk, preferably away from the kitchen :D (Oh yeah , I have earplugs at the ready)

LOL! I've got your money! I don't know the exact layout of the cabin, but I'm sure we can work that stuff out when we get there! The other cabin is so small, you sleep *IN* the Kitchen!

Check's on my desk and will be mailed today.
I'll be coming from CT, out 84 and then north and can easily fit another 3 people and all gear. Let me know.

As I've been getting inquiries about this, I will mention here that currently the trip is full, and there are 2 people on the waiting list.

One alternative for folks who still want to join us would be to camp nearby, and hike with us. I'm sure we could stash some of your gear in the cabin. I see nothing wrong with more than 12 people hanging out, cooking, etc., in the cabin, as long as they do not sleep there.

Just let me know if you're planning to do this, so I can keep you in the loop.

I'm not too picky, I actually enjoy my selection of MRE's, Mountain House and Raman. Having said that, I'll be happy to help with whatever the group might decide on.

Chip said:
I'm not too picky, I actually enjoy my selection of MRE's, Mountain House and Raman. Having said that, I'll be happy to help with whatever the group might decide on.

I'm with Chip on this one.Not too picky...because when your in the Woods and hiking even the box it came in taste good! Otherwise; I am draggin a sled in and there is one more up for grabs...which means someone needs to carry the roasted Ham cuz I'll have the Turkey.

Sounds like a great trip, wish I could attend. Unfortunately, I will also be in Lake Placid for the MOE show. My wife and I will most likely do some hiking, and maybe we can meet up on the trails. Chickencoop Brook is always good this time of year!

This was a great Idea Tom, us VFTT'ers should rent base camps as a group more often.

:)

I've gotten 2 cancellations, and there is only one person on the waiting list at this point (still waiting to hear from them), so there is at least 1 opening for this trip right now!

First come, first served! Post here or PM.

Last year I did a three day out of Grace Camp with a group of 12 in January and it was a great trip. If there's still a spot or two I would be interested. I'll PM you for the details. Longest days of the winter... sweet.
Mike