More of it!?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_wu002

Reaction score
"approaching low pressure from the Great Lakes"

"The mountains will have several inches of snow"

"secondary low Tuesday afternoon"

"Snow showers will continue in the mountains on Wednesday."

"Another low develops in the Great Lakes Thursday night"

-Looks like we'll all be breaking fresh trail again in a few days! :D :D

-Dr. Wu

20 inches of powder fell between Monday and Thursday last week at Sugarbush.
We were skiing and attempting the bumps -- never have I seen such excellent snow. You could hear people all over the mountain shouting 'wahoooo' taking their first runs Tuesday and Wedesday mornings.

Enjoy!

dr_wu002 said:
"approaching low pressure from the Great Lakes"

"The mountains will have several inches of snow"

"secondary low Tuesday afternoon"

"Snow showers will continue in the mountains on Wednesday."

"Another low develops in the Great Lakes Thursday night"

-Looks like we'll all be breaking fresh trail again in a few days! :D :D

-Dr. Wu

:mad: and I have to stay home and feed the cats because my wife will be away.

A foot of snow to fall in Montreal. Perhaps the same if not more in the Adirondacks means winter conditions for a long time yet to come.

Those Great Lakes

I just spent a week back home in the Upper Peninsula - Ishpeming, Michigan.
It snowed for 4 days straight and they had lots of snow prior to that! It was beautiful and I just kept thinking if only we had all this snow back home in the Daks! No mountains in the U.P. unfortunately but lots of snowmobilers - noisey snowmobilers... When flying home I could see trails for miles across the land and thought how awesome they must be for summer mountain biking. I bet you could go from one end of the UP to the next. It would have been great to get out and snowshoe but my priorities were elsewhere so all I could do is watch it fall. Hope to do some hiking upstate this weekend but after todays' 50 degree weather? Geez what's left up there? I think they are calling for snow the next 2 days - I can only hope! :)

Stowe was amazing! I actually felt good enough to hit Litline and National on the Front four, something I've not done in years. I'll also admit to more than my fair share of "woohoo's" ove the weekend :) We got an eMail from friends telling us that we left a day too early. Conditions are the best they've been all season! Bodes well for the VFTT April ski trip!