NH Night Out! -- 9/1/05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which city works best for you?

• Manchvegas, the City of Lights

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Concord, what a capital idea!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Massachu... er... I mean Salem

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Nashua (Insert funny commment here)

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cantdog said:
Martha's and Penuche's are a better venue for a "beer night," due to atmosphere and selection, but they don't meet that "near route 3" requirement. They are both about 10 minutes away and parking can be hard to come by. Having said that, if there is a desire to change form Joe's to one of them, I'll go with the flow.

Since a large number of people expressed that they wanted it to be in either Manchester or Concord, having it at a place that's easy to get to, easy to find and has plenty of parking is kind of a must. I think we should stick to Joe's since it fits all of these requirements.

Of course, if someone is willing to host a "Concord Kegger", I don't think anyone would mind a change of venue. Just be sure to bring your sleeping bags! :D

cantdog, thanks for posting directions, sounds great!

Rather than shouting "Alligator egg!" at everyone that passes by, folks can just look for me. I look like a tour guide today with my red Hawaiian print shirt on.

Tuco, it's been awhile since the Tris! Hope you can make it (sans rope)!

See y'all at 6:30!