NHPR: Workers in a Green Building Take Care of the White Forest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new building is right off Exit 27 on I-93. Take a left at the exit ramp.

I took a visit a couple of weekends ago. It's a beautiful building ~ both inside and out.

They are open on weekends to provide information and sell passes. The people I spoke to at the counter indicated they are thinking of offering tours in the future to encourage people to visit. Nobody knows where they are so traffic is slow. It doesn't help that we are in a shoulder season.

It was built to consolidate offices and they told me the property on Rte. 175 has already been sold. They were leasing the facility in Laconia. They also wanted to provide better access to the public off the highway than being in Laconia.

Wanna see your parking fees hard at work? ;)

Blair Bridge Exit 27. Northbounders take a left off exit. The driveway is 100 or so yards up on the right at the sharp corner to Bog Road.

It looks like a nice building from the outside, I have yet to venture inside. Probably won't do so until I need a new parking permit. Much nicer than the old Pemi headquarters on 175 anyways.

Edit: RollingRock beat me to it! :)