Nuts Online

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what we need... more nuts
This site has plenty of nuts already
More nuts? That's nuts!

I had to post something before Paradox... I'm sure he'll come up with something good.

Tim

They provided the peanuts for the Jericho protests, so I'm 100% behind them.

Been using Nutsonline for a while. Nice selection of Kosher fruits and nuts at reasonable prices (their dried mango prices are just about the lowest I've found).

My only gripe is that the ziplock packages will "delaminate" at the zipper requiring a new storage bag (or an outer layer). Overall this is pretty minor, but a pain in the field when your dried Strawberries spill on the ground....and you have to pick them all up to maintain LNT:eek:

seems expensive.
i would rather just go to any supermarket that sells bulk items and save on the shipping. i may just be spoiled because i have a health food market 1 mile from my house that has just about any item you can imagine in bulk.....

i would rather just go to any supermarket that sells bulk items and save on the shipping. i may just be spoiled because i have a health food market 1 mile from my house that has just about any item you can imagine in bulk.....

I agree that the coops in Burlington and Montpelier have just about the most amazing bulk sections imaginable. However, now that I don't live near them anymore, I'm going to bookmark this page for later. I got totally addicted to brazil nuts on my last big hike since they were in the bulk section of the Montpelier coop (de-shelled and roasted). Can't find those in too many places...