Orange doggie vests

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrey

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
A reminder from another thread that it's hunting season...I bought a Ruffwear vest for Leo from EMS and I must say it's the best made, best fitting one I've ever seen, and very easy to put on. He wore it Sunday and he never objected to it and it stayed in place.

Like this one?

232323232%7Ffp9%3B3%3Enu%3D3243%3E779%3E36%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B77%3B3886339nu0mrj

(me and Augs on Camel's Hump)

We love it, too - easy on/off, and as much as he tears around in the scrub, and up and down rocks, it's not showing any wear.

I don't think the one Griffin shows is the same as your link. The one in your link is more a harness than a vest. Brutus the Newf has a slightly older model than the one above, and at 160lbs+, it's quite capable of supporting his weight. Have used it belay him up/down some tricky patches/pitches. Am not sure the one Augs is wearing is designed for that.

Last edited:
I've got a nylon one, full chest and back, nylon zipper and velcro tabs to adjust fit, slightly worn but extremely servicable for a medium dog (maybe 40 to 65lbs) that I could send to someone here (in the US, so I don't need special paperwork) if they feel they would use it but may not want to pay for new right now. Send me a PM with your address and it'll be washed and overnighted Monday.

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Great vests. Buckles.
Gave up on velcro. To unstable.
Very durable.

FREE SPIRIT OUTFITTERS phone (218) 828-0513
www.gearfordogs.com (can't connect to this site at this time)

Last edited:
I've got a nylon one, full chest and back, nylon zipper and velcro tabs to adjust fit, slightly worn but extremely servicable for a medium dog (maybe 40 to 65lbs) that I could send to someone here (in the US, so I don't need special paperwork) if they feel they would use it but may not want to pay for new right now. Send me a PM with your address and it'll be washed and overnighted Monday.

vest is still available, gratis, if anyone wants and will use it.

Latest posts