REI discounts

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gram

Reaction score
I signed up recently for REI Gearmail and got a coupon for 15% off to use online or in a store within 30 days.

About a week later I got a 20% coupon to use within a week's time at REI Outlet.com. Useful this time of year!

EMS manages to keep me returning to the store by emailing a 20% off coupon every few months. They sure do know how to keep their customers returning to the store and spending money.

In addition to any REI coupons, Warren Miller Film gives you $25 off $100, good 11/01/06-12/15/06: WMFRAN6

I used it with a sale and got a huge discount.

For those Sierra Trading post buys, if you use Google to check out (option appears in checkout window), you get an automatic $20 off your purchase, in addition to any other discounts.

GEAR826 is 20% off any one item, however, it's only for REI-OUTLET... (expires 12/8)

Jay

EMS Coupon

While sitting here at work sucks at 730am on a Saturday, one pleasant surprise was an email from EMS for 25% your total order .... SWEEEEEEEEET...

Code FF25, otherwise there is a coupon to print out and bring to the store to use... Good Dec 9-11 only.

I wonder where I am heading after work today...Hmmmmmm :p

Don't know exactly why but many mfgrs try to influence the price their authorized retailers can charge and what discounts they can offer. Merrill is just one of them. Oakley is one that is somewhat famous for being a strong arm but most mfgrs do this to some extent. Obviously the bigger mfgrs have more of a reach/power than the smaller guys, but I'm sure it goes on in most outfits to some extent. Mfgrs can even withhold merchandise for authorized retailers if they want to influence discounts and sale prices.

Jay