REI dividends should be arriving..

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my dividend via email today.. $178. Now to figure out what I really need...

Jay

Yup, just spent it (on MSR lightning ascents). This will be a backup to my Northern Lites once I fix the crampon. Those Lightning Ascents are heavy!

Jay

If you're waiting for the 20% coupon, wait no more...the code's MEMSAVE and it's not unique to your dividend notice. My girlfriend got her dividend notice and I haven't received mine yet...

If you're waiting for the 20% coupon, wait no more...the code's MEMSAVE and it's not unique to your dividend notice. My girlfriend got her dividend notice and I haven't received mine yet...

They never are, and in fact if you're in person at the store you don't need the physical coupon, just your REI member number. They check the computer that you haven't used it yet, and then give you the discount (and mark it used for you).

I just made my first ever trip to REI down here in PA. I didn't even know what the co-op was until the cashier asked if I wanted to join. Of course, I did, and now I have to start spending money so I can get my check next year!

Got my rebate in the mail yesterday, placed my order today (Red Superfeet), less 20% because it was full price, and saved an extra dollar on shipping because I'm a member. While it's an expected benefit, it's fun to receive and have another so-called reason to buy something. Now I also will have the fun of receiving it in the mail at work!

Think I'll wait a few months and take the cold hard cash ($85). I know it's un-American of me, but I really can't think of anything I need or want from REI right now. :)

stinky.overequipped

Think I'll wait a few months and take the cold hard cash ($85). I know it's un-American of me, but I really can't think of anything I need or want from REI right now. :)

stinky.overequipped

I hear ya. I can only buy $85 of stuff with that dividend at REI. Say at ebay I can make the money go a sssoooo much further. This wicked nice Lowe Alpine fleece jacket I have that everyone likes... I stole it off of ebay for $20 bucks! Retailed for way over $100. I only buy retail if something breaks the day before a hike or when I get giftcards as presents.