Seward - only (Adirondacks) May 1-2

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about that walk down the road to the now open gate. I caght a glimpse of you guys going by the lean-to on your way to seymour, you're a couple of troopers. I was shot after just seward.

Hey MarkandKelly - Before I left, I drove back to the summer trailhead in case you had hiked out in the 1.5 hours that passed since we hiked by the register. I was going to save you that 3 miles of trudging out to your car. Sorry I missed you.

I forgot to mention: Just before Hillman1 and I reached the register, we saw a big ol' black bear in the forest beatin' feet as fast as he could to get away from us! I didn't think that we smelled THAT bad...

thanks...

Thanks AlG for the ride in to look for us! Also, thanks for scaring that black bear away :) although Kelly wanted to see it. We were beat and didn't want to hike the road out once we got to the register. It was kind of like hiking out on the lake road from the Ausable Lake with buses kicking up dirt in your face and no one to stop. We were very glad that TJ actually headed back for us.