Swiss Bobs CHEAP at EMS...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

HikerBob

... get them while you can!

Picked up a couple yesterday for $8.38 each!!!!! They were on the bargain shelves.

Bob (not Swiss)

and which store?

The one in Acton, MA is pretty small. I did pick up some sport sandals for $4.98.
I'm not frugal; I'm cheap ;]

Yup - full price marked at $24, sale price marked at $11.98, paid $8.38!

This was at the EMS in the Holyoke Mall, Western MA. They had three left I bought two. Figured they might well be on sale at the other stores too.

btw - the guy said they were having a 20% off everything day in a week or two's time.

Bob

No, no, no Kevin.......

it's Robert, from Switzerland :)

sorry, I have been in class all day not out on the trail and it's gotten to me! nice avatar of His Highness, btw

sorry hikerbob to get off the subject.......are you Swiss ?

cantdog said:
Nothing against "His Highness," but Barbarossa has the best photo. That is the kind of kitty cat that I would go out of the way to give a big vigorous scratch on the head and hope he begs for more. ;)

Well. yes, I do have the best avatar photo. Unfortunately, it is a memorial. Grendel went to the sunny windowsill in the sky earlier this month.

Hiker Bob is a close second. Turkey vultures are pretty darn cool.

Last edited:
Barbarossa said:
Well. yes, I do have the best avatar photo. Unfortunately, it is a memorial. Grendel went to the sunny windowsill in the sky earlier this month.

Hiker Bob is a close second. Turkey vultures are pretty darn cool.
Umm, how about a blob? I worked hard for this avatar.

Barb: REI in Fenway area has swissbobs on sale as well for about $11. In the bargain bin.

-Dr. Wu