Two to finish the NEHH on Sunday!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poison ivy said:
Just from my first ascents of each mountain on the NEHH list, I got a chance to meet 42 terrific hikers that I wouldn't have met otherwise if this hiking bug had not caught me. . . .
- Ivy

That is a neat thing about this hiking bug - well put. Those 42 hikers also caught a bit of luck. I've been waiting for your own account - is this it?

Congratulations and well done, Mike

Amicus said:
That is a neat thing about this hiking bug - well put. Those 42 hikers also caught a bit of luck. I've been waiting for your own account - is this it?

I intend to write a trip report... I will hopefully post something in the next day or two. :)

- Ivy

Congrats Ivy, did I happen to hike one of those NEHH with you on that crazy Cabot trip a few winters ago?..If I did I'm glad to be a part of your list, if not it was still nice to hike with you..

coldfeet said:
Congrats Ivy, did I happen to hike one of those NEHH with you on that crazy Cabot trip a few winters ago?..If I did I'm glad to be a part of your list, if not it was still nice to hike with you..

You sure did Coldfeet -- you hiked the Bulge and most of the way up the Horn (you guys fled when Skimom & I went up the spur path to the summit of that one....lol.) That was quite an adventure! Hopefully, we'll get a chance to hike again sometime soon!

- Ivy

Think back to how long you've posted your hikes on this board on your way to the goal!! :) Congrats to two members whose reports I always enjoy following.

Bob in photo album said:
Geri baked brownies to celebrate
...and that long neck just showed up??

hikethe115 said:
Congrats to you both! Long Trail...nice addition to the finish. I hope to be joining the ranks soon with a finish on Nancy. I'm at 99 right now (Jay was 98, Big Jay 99). And have fun finishing the Long Trail Amy. How much do you have left?

Congrats in advance, Dawn! :) I hope you have as much fun one your finish as I had on mine. My Long Trail gap is, oh, about 60 miles... LOL. I hope to finish the LT on Mt. Mansfield by the end of the month.

- Ivy