VFTT license plate sighting in Boston

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marty

Reaction score
About 5:25 pm tonight, I saw a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a VFTT license plate, stopped at the corner of Sudbury and Congress Streets, in downtown Boston. Could not tell the state on the license plate, but the VFTT was quite clear. As the light was changing, I did not get a look at the driver. Seeing this made me want to drive right up to the mountains and hike, but instead I settled for a 3 mile trail run around dusk. So, who is the person with such fine taste in license plates?

Regards,
Marty

I don't know who it is......but it seems like someone owes me a licensing fee. ;)

- darren

ps: it could be "Van Fleet Technologies Team" (??!?!?!? WTF?) Whatever that is....( www.vftt.com). But they are out of Scotia, NY. Was it NY plates?

I just checked the Mass registry website and as of the first of this month VFTT is available. That would actually be a cool plate for me but I would have to look into the cost. I think it is something crazy like $80 a year in Mass. :(

- darren

darren said:
I just checked the Mass registry website and as of the first of this month VFTT is available. That would actually be a cool plate for me but I would have to look into the cost. I think it is something crazy like $80 a year in Mass. :(

- darren

So go ahead and order it, Captain. I'll pay for 1/8th of it... heck I'll go for a full 1/4 of it!!

spencer said:
I came across View From the Trenches a couple of days ago.

It's a site for a bunch of losers dedicated to some role playing game I think...

spencer

Ummmmm....... are you saying this this ISN'T the "Views From The Trenches" website????

Oh sorry, my bad, please disregard my last 546 posts :(

I was already considering how it would look to have a whole lineup of parked VFTT'ers Subarus. One of 'em has to have a VFTT plate, too!

mavs00 said:
Ummmmm....... are you saying this this ISN'T the "Views From The Trenches" website????

Oh sorry, my bad, please disregard my last 546 posts :(

by the way, I meant to put a " ;) " in my last post...

can you imagine the discussion over at View from the Trenches:

"A bunch of loser hikers over on Views from the Top are yakking about seeing my Yankee cousin's license plate last week. I bet they think it's one of their own." [note the Trenches site is British]

spencer

MichaelJ said:
I was already considering how it would look to have a whole lineup of parked VFTT'ers Subarus. One of 'em has to have a VFTT plate, too!

Even more insane: a bunch of "Club Cars" with a VFTT plate from MA, ME, VT, NY, RI, NJ... did I leave any out???

Interesting

I am VFTT :eek:... I've been messing around with starting a computer consulting business... and happened upon this website by accident... the license plate wasn't mine. I haven't even been to Boston in a long time...

darren said:
- darren
In CT the Vanity Plate fee is a one time fee, probably the same there, Darren.

Well, it appears the mystery is finally solved. I was beginning to think I was seeing things. Thanks for coming clean, LuvMacheen...

Marty

P.S. Darren, I am also willing to kick in 25% of your annual fee, should you want to get a Mass. plate with VFTT.