Wanted Photo oF lightning strike(s) in ther Whites

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RGF1

Reaction score
Avatar. The Maroon Bells . I live In NH and Near
I have a good photo of lightning in the Rockies esay to get as they happne nearly every day from May- October, though the flat bed scanner does not do it Justice . But I have tried and never taken a good photo of lightning in the Whites i have a blured image I took from the Quay of a storm over the Franconia Ridge I must have moved the tripod.
If some one would not mind opsting a photo that I could download as part of my slide show screensaver I would be greatful

RGF1 said:
I have a good photo of lightning in the Rockies esay to get as they happne nearly every day from May- October, though the flat bed scanner does not do it Justice . But I have tried and never taken a good photo of lightning in the Whites i have a blured image I took from the Quay of a storm over the Franconia Ridge I must have moved the tripod.
If some one would not mind opsting a photo that I could download as part of my slide show screensaver I would be greatful

Best I can do is one from the Hudson Valley, looking towards Mohonk Mt.

PM if interested.