West Kill #35-Soon!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Dawn, I saw that forecast too. I may need the smile surgically removed from my face after this hike. :D Looks like it'll be at least 7 of us:

Coldfeet
Dawn
Halite
Tony
Diana
Myself
My friend Dominique (not a VFTTer)
Outside chance of Ryan (Catskill Climber)

And to think that 7 months ago, when I started hiking the Catskills, I couldn't find anyone to hike with. Have I mentioned lately how amazing this website community is? I look forward to spending the day with this crew, let alone bagging the peak!

Guys, Sunday I may be up for that dayhike. I've never done Evergreen, just tagged the Rusk canister real quick last fall and came back down. I'll call Freddy and/or e-mail Jay if I want to confirm.

Matt

Hey Matt,

I'm gonna camp out sat night, and meet those guys for the hike. Would love more company to fight off the boogyman!

Sorry Coldfeet, but I can't make the overnight. I don't have a backpacking sleeping bag, and in case I'll have a friend with me who will want to go back. Also, I may be going to hear some friends play tomorrow night in New Paltz.
I may make the Sunday dayhike though.

Matt