Adirondack summer gathering--BBQ

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down as a maybe for this trip. I would really like to go, but I still haven't figured out when I am taking my vacation and where I am going.

It just so happens that I was planning a trip to the ADKs during that time-frame. Count me in. Thanks, Peak_bgr.*

*Edit: Unfortunately, due to newly schedule work commitments, I am unable to attend. Thanks for the invitation nonetheless.

Last edited:
just my luck, i have a cabin rented in that area during that week. so obviously I'm not going to sleep on the ground when i have a bed and a hot tub. I just have to mention, that is a very generous offer, thanks anyways. if you do it every year i'll be on the lookout next year.

Had a thought. Saturday is always the potluck, in this case BBQ also. Friday we could get together for dinner a Baxter Mountain Tavern. The foods good and the have a nice bar. They also have a deck with nice views, that is if the weathers decent.

I already have a conflict that weekend. I'll try to get out of it, but revise my status to "wanna go, but doubtful". Arghhhh!

Hope to be there!!

I've never been down to the Catskills but always wanted to. This will be a very good reason to make the trip.
I'll get those dates on my calander right away.

I don't know ... you might have to twist my arm to get me to go to a tavern...
:D

The schedule's looking good - upgrade me to "attending".

Hi peak_bgr,

Add me to your list. We (my family might join) will arrive Friday during the day. If there is anything you need to help out, please count on me.

Ed

Planning on it...

We'll probably be up for that weekend, so we'd love to join in. I'll have my two kids (13 & 11) so we'll make alternative arrangements for camping (Don't want to intrude with my children), but we can certainly drive in for any festivities on Fri or Sat night. Is that okay? Plus, any group hikes of course.

Thanks for the opportunity Peak_bgr