anyone feel they have an accurate forecast for tomorrow ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip

Reaction score
This is the MW Obs Higher Summits forecast;

Tomorrow:
In the clear under mostly cloudy skies.

Highs: lower 50s°F

Wind: ESE shifting W 5-20 mph, variable and light early, then 15-30 mph later

anyone feel they have a more accurate forecast ?

As I will be on Washington tomorrow, I've been following the weather closely. Despite conflicting forecasts from those who get paid the big bucks my gut is telling me that we will have decent weather up North with very limited sprinkle showers here and there. I suspect clouds and a low ceiling, in spots, early in the morning and clearing skies around noon. Any significant showers, and nothing more than that, will likely be in Southern NH.

This is the best this armchair weatherman can say right now. :p

anyone feel they have a more accurate forecast ?

The sun is definitely coming up tomorrow at the predicted time for any given location. Definitely. Even if you're not flying Qantas.

Raymond B.

Oh, you wanted more details. OK: The sun will also definitely set tomorrow at the predicted time for any given location.

Now weatherman, let's see you top that for accuracy.:D

Last night the Boston weather guy was forecasting a dreary day for southern New England, with conditions improving as you go north. He mentioned a very small possibility for southern NH, with almost no chance for rain further north. Take it for what it's worth.

My gut tells me it will be a day of high clouds, partial sun, and light breezes. And that's based on the simple fact that I had planned to head north with the family for the weekend (maybe even 3 days) to partake in the event and have a general last hurrah of summer. Unfortunately the fall street hockey schedule has decided otherwise so we'll be home attempting to dodge the raindrops.

As I will be on Washington tomorrow, I've been following the weather closely. Despite conflicting forecasts from those who get paid the big bucks my gut is telling me that we will have decent weather up North with very limited sprinkle showers here and there. I suspect clouds and a low ceiling, in spots, early in the morning and clearing skies around noon. Any significant showers, and nothing more than that, will likely be in Southern NH.

This is the best this armchair weatherman can say right now. :p

Sounds just like last year's weather for the Flags on the 48!

My forecast is calling for darkness in the morning, followed by bacon and eggs, possibly a bike ride, partly cloud skies with a chance of rain. 70% chance of labatt blue and Notre Dame vs Michigan kicking up right around 3:30. 90% chance of darkness right around sunset. 96% chance of regret once i read this post tomorrow. I will self institute a three day ban from this site for posting this.

Keep in mind, this is a Vermont forecast.