Cape Codders, sorry not the beverage..

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorls

Reaction score
Hi,
It's not that I don't like Cape Codders, they are tasty. But I am really looking to meet some hikers. I don't hike as much anymore since i moved to the Cape and the Mountain's aren't in my bike yard. Anyone out there who lives on the Cape or in Boston and is interested in carpooling and taking some weekend trips?

No luck, try the cape cod ski club or EICSL

;)
outdoorls said:
Hi,
It's not that I don't like Cape Codders, they are tasty. But I am really looking to meet some hikers. I don't hike as much anymore since i moved to the Cape and the Mountain's aren't in my bike yard. Anyone out there who lives on the Cape or in Boston and is interested in carpooling and taking some weekend trips?

Not sure what type of hike you are looking for but I know that you may have luck finding a few people in the Cape Cod Ski Club or EICSL
Hope it helps
slider ;)

Cape Cod Hikers

Thanks for the idea about contacting the other clubs. I know a couple of people, but most of them don't enjoy hiking. In my post I meant to say "not in my back yard, not bike yard" :cool:
The most hiking I do on the cape is 7 or 8 miles and part of that is usually on the beach. I definitely prefer the hills.

OK, Somthing with a bit of a hill
Last time I was up north I ran with a few people form the Danbury ski club that are looking at getting into our folds
They told me they tend to like the VT-Long trail area
That may be a little better