Help with Hiking Pictures

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAJZHike

Reaction score
I am putting together a Power Point presentation for our school with a goal of motivating kids to get out, join a club and try some new physical activities like hiking or paddling. I am in need of some photos of adventures in the area. If anyone would like to contribute a few pictures I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mark Wendolowski
Smith Vocational and Agricultural High School
40 Locust St.
Northampton, MA 01062
[email protected]

Lots of great photographer/hikers here who would probably help. Any more guidance who be helpful, such as...

-image resolution
-composition ideas...season preference if any, trail scene with or without hikers, wildlife, views from the tops, etc.

I'd be happy to contribute a few images of bear, moose, grouse, gray jays, mountains, trails, trail signs, snowshoers, animal tracks, animal poop, clouds, northern lights, mountain sunsets......

Mark, In that you are doing PP, get your hands on some video also. The one that comes to mind is Serpa Johns "48" (many, many of us have it on hand :rolleyes: ) -- not to use all of it, but to incorporate a few glimpses of peaktop panorama or movement on the trails. There are some other excellent clips around from several on this forum.

Good luck. Sounds classic!!

bubba said:
Mark, In that you are doing PP, get your hands on some video also. The one that comes to mind is Serpa Johns "48" (many, many of us have it on hand :rolleyes: ) -- not to use all of it, but to incorporate a few glimpses of peaktop panorama or movement on the trails. There are some other excellent clips around from several on this forum.

Good luck. Sounds classic!!
I think MAJZhike might have more luck getting permission from Mike Bird Mammy & Head to use some of their video, but it would need to be CAREFULLY selected and edited. :eek:

MAJZ, are you looking for scenery, adults in adventure or kids camping/hiking pictures ?

If you see fit, feel free to use any that I have my website (it's below in my signature). Click on trip reports and you'll get a list. Best of luck on your presentation. :)

forestnome said:
Lots of great photographer/hikers here who would probably help. Any more guidance who be helpful, such as...

-image resolution
-composition ideas...season preference if any, trail scene with or without hikers, wildlife, views from the tops, etc.

I'd be happy to contribute a few images of bear, moose, grouse, gray jays, mountains, trails, trail signs, snowshoers, animal tracks, animal poop, clouds, northern lights, mountain sunsets......

I appreciate all of the help so far. I am looking for a a little bit of everthing that may interest teenage kids. I am puting it al together in a power point show that has to fit in a 12 minute time slot to fill. It will be a combination of hiking, climbing and paddling/rafting pictures. I hope this helps a little. Mark

If ya want to use any of our vids for your presentation, knock yourself out :) Heres a direct link to em: Videos
HEAD