Rocky Peak Ridge 10-01 #46!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Rankin said:
Hey, does anyone know if there is water on the NR side? Or should we just bring a lot with us?

Also, I have a couple of Walkie Talkies I can bring if anyone thinks they would be useful. I'm currently set to Channel 3.3

There was a thread recently about water on RPR. Lake Marie Louise is the only pond, but most say not to drink it (a few have and had no ill effects). I think someone mentioned another small water source but I don't know if it was 100% reliable. I'm planning to bring a lot of water with me.

All of you have a great hike and celebration. I've been chasing a failed network for the past couple of days and I'm way behind, so no way I can get up there to hike and party. (Third w/end in a row also doesn't cut it on the home front...)

Neil - congrats on the 46th!! Now, let's run around in the brush and slides!!

All good thoughts with all of you on Saturday, Enjoy!!

Does this work??
Félicitations à propos de votre 46, et bonne chance!

Bubba, par pire pantoute, mon hostie.

Supper at the Ark works tomorrow. Sorry for the last minute confirmation but Mrs. Totdt was ill yesterday. Ever had spatzle?
Payment in non-electronic, non check form only.
If your a vegetarian bring your own food. You may have to pay a small fee anyhow.
Apple pie for desert.
Estimated time for supper is 7:30. Plenty of time to yuck it up with the 46ers of Troy in Keene Valley.

Take note that any radios will be tuned to 5-0.