SherpaKroto Injury

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sherpa! Wow, great to see your post. Save up that Christmas feeling in the center of your heart for the days that feel like the worst hangover ever!!!! Heal well! Be a patient patient. Chip and I are thinking of you. Thanks so much to Elle for keeping us all posted!

:)

Wonderful news, SK! I'm so glad you can finally be out of that room and someplace where the windows open and there's cable TV. :) Enjoy, relax, and we'll visit you again soon!

Keep the Mountains, Memories, Passion and your Friends close to your heart and you will find it, to be your best Medicine!

Glad your making progress.

Sherpa: We all love you to pieces, and we're ready to help you put all those pieces back together again. ;) Perhaps, just perhaps, Rainier was NOT "the last piece to the puzzle," as you put it. Just maybe, this fight is. But just like Rainier, I know you'll succeed by just putting one foot in front of the other. We are all here to help you summit this latest quest, buddy.

Red Sox at 2:00, now if Lenny D. can win, that will make you smile in front of the big screen TV.

Glad you're back at home, keep doing the rehab exercises & taking hikes vicariously through here. Now's your chance to get more post on all the boards than Dave M. :D I think you're still third or fourth over at outdoors.org & you have not been over there much.

The B-Day card is in the mail!

Love
MAP

Congratulations on your escape SK. Now, stay out and get back on the trail when you are up for it. Look forward to meeting you someday.

Best of luck to you and your family,
Keith

home

Visited with SK this afternoon and I am happy to report that though he is still far from being back to his old self it was the best I had seen or heard since the injury. SK has been home fro a couple of days and is getting up and about - before I left he insisted that he bring me to the basement to see his drum set! I commented coming back up that it was about 15 feet in elevation gain!
His eyes are somewhat improved too...he has some sort of prism glasses that are allowing him to see OK - not normal, but better. He is legal to drive, but he feels that he still needs to recover more.
Anyways...it was a nice 90 minute visit and SK was in very good spirits and on the road back!

Maybe when you are fit for riding up the Auto Road we can all hike up to be with you and have a big party.

Pound the Presis... June 17th! God, I would love to see you up at Washington! That would be great but recovery first, we must have a healthy Sherpa! :)

Glad to hear that you are out and breathing some fresh air and away from the machines that go beep. ;)

Jay

Gee, maybe Sherpa can ride the cog to the top of Mt Washington and meet us up top :D :mad: Gee can you moon the cog while on the cog..........

Glad to hear that you are back home. The doctor is out!

Now if Big Papi can get his stick back in time for the Yankees series things will really be looking up.

Take care, bud. Slow and steady.

- darren

Now that you've clicked your ruby slippers and headed home, perhaps you should ask the Wizard for your hiking legs back before you departed Oz.

Extreeeemely happy that you are home, in pleasant surroundings and on the road to recovery.

See you soon,
JohnL

Well done! You got yourself out of there! Great news on the glasses--although your female visitors will probably miss all the winking. ;)

Great News!

Sherpa:

This is great news. Sounds like things are on the mend. I've heard a lot of positive reports which is really wonderful as things sounded grim for a time. Hope you take it slow and get things right.

I'm hoping to pay a visit in the next week. Might have a few friends along :D

-Dr. Wu