Beers in Boston around Christmas?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there closer to 6 unless I can clear my desk and my conscience earlier!

If there are more than 10 of us will we get raided by the Forest Service?

pix!

Snapped off a few pix on my treo/blackberry thingie, so the quality isn't all that good -- but I do have photographic evidence of everyone's debauchery!! :eek:

here's the link:Alpinista's Webshots

cool

cool,
good times, nice to meet people and see the faces behind the posts!!
cant wait to get out on the trails with you guys.
scott

It was a fine time - too fine as my head ached at 5:30am today!! ;)

It was nice finally meeting you David - after years of using the white mountain server (this was my bible in the beginning) :) :)

Like Giggy I enjoyed last night. I enjoyed 5:30 a.m. today somewhat less. Drinking Sierra Nevadas can take almost as much a toll as hiking the Sierra Nevadas!

SherpaKroto said:
In my defense, the beer wench made my give her the one finger salute!!! (seriously). Good times - definitely, and a very nice mix.

So, are we hikers who drink, or drinkers who hike?

Hey, don't blame me for that "gesture"! I only made you REPEAT it, so I could snap a pic!

ok - I am bad with names - who are the 2 guys I was talking to last night. need to send them some links!!

one was english - that should be easy!

the other was blonde and mid to late 20's . both tolkd me the names - but I forgot.

Sapblatt gave me the worng names :eek: :eek: - so 2 people got pm's that they were like - what the hell!! :D :D

pretty funny.

giggy said:
ok - I am bad with names - who are the 2 guys I was talking to last night. need to send them some links!!

one was english - that should be easy!

the other was blonde and mid to late 20's . both tolkd me the names - but I forgot.

Sapblatt gave me the worng names :eek: :eek: - so 2 people got pm's that they were like - what the hell!! :D :D

pretty funny.
My apologies - the tall guy "Greg" is roadtripper...the English guys name is Steve, but I am not sure what his screen name is...
so many names...

Steve was pretty sure his screen name was Steve, as I remember...

And it was GREAT to meet all of you. I hope to take some walks with everyone, and I'll make sure that if I do bogart anyone's beer, it'll be SherpaK's.

Mike

giggy said:
ok - I am bad with names

Me too but if you call them "Mike" you have a high chance of being correct! ... except for Alpinista, of couse, who would never be mistaken for a Mike.