Beers in Boston around Christmas?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm real sorry I missed it, had a hot date last night with some chicken soup :rolleyes: Hope to catch up with all of you again shortly, glad everyone had a good time!

Stan said:
Me too but if you call them "Mike" you have a high chance of being correct! ... except for Alpinista, of couse, who would never be mistaken for a Mike.

Stan, that's one of the nicest things someone has said about me in quite awhile!
;) The funny thing is that my grandfather's name was Michele (Italian for Michael), my dad's name is Michael and my brother's name is Michael! :D

sapblatt said:
My apologies - the tall guy "Greg" is roadtripper...the English guys name is Steve, but I am not sure what his screen name is...
so many names...
Hi giggy,

I was the English bloke that you were talking to last night at the Red Hat.

Sherpa, Mike, Lisa, Jay and all the others, it was very nice meeting all of you, I had a fun evening. – can’t remember all the names but a good group for sure.

I don’t really post much on here (maybe what Lisa would call 'one of the lurkers') but had originally found VFTT a great resource for the trail conditions section. If I know ahead of time that I will be breaking the trail or there are a lot of blow-downs on the selected route I sometime scale back my plans.

Now that I have met some of you, I’ll try to post on the site a bit more.

Have a good week - Thanks,
-Steve

It was great

seeing old friends and meeting some new ones. Kathy said you seemed like a fun bunch.

I see what you mean, Stan, when I asked you how to get out of Boston. You said you could do it but couldn't tell me how to do it. We found that out on the way back to Worcester.

teejay