Beers in Boston?!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VFTT brewfest gathering in Boston

• Let's meet on Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather meet Tuesday

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • How about "hump day" (Wednesday)?

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I'm game for Thursday

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • TGIF

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Let's get together every day of the week!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I'll wait for another location...

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
What time did you folks call it a night? I would have liked to come, sounds like it was a blast, but I figured with driving in from the North Shore, parking in a garage, etc. I wouldn't get there till 6:30 or 7:00. Since people were talking about meeting at 5, I figured I'd get there when everyone was on their way out. Maybe we could plan the next one for a weekend?

Last edited:
Hey y'all ... I'm still down south, posted at our command center in Baton Rouge. I sure wish I coulda made it, and I'm so glad so many of you got there. Looks like y'all (trying to get this southern thing down) had a blast. In a spare moment, I've read some of your post-party posts, and it heartens me to see that amid all this chaos and tragedy.

I'll be back on the 10th, and I can't wait to be back among those mountains!

Good Time!!!

It was so nice getting together with all of you VFTT people.
Mike and I had a great time at the beer works. The breaking
of the glass should have been a sign for the mangement to
shut me off instead of offering more beer. See you all soon!!
Lisa had one ...maybe two for you. Wished you could have
been with us. Hope to see you on the 11th.

Last edited:
MM, it was great to meet you and MP!

Er, I think I had at least two for Alpinista, so that makes at least three beers. Lisa, were you feeling tipsy at all??

I had a great time thursday night. It was fun to meet all of you who were there(sorry, I've already forgotton a lot of names). I hope this becomes a regular event. I don't talk much, but I enjoyed listening and hearing other people's hiking stories. Plus, I was really impressed with the beer at the BBW. It looks like I might get to hike this weekend after all, so maybe I'll recognize some VFTTers on the trail.

I was also glad I was at BBW Thursday evening, it was great to see Michael J and Sherpa again and to meet lots of great folks for the first time - including some who have been on my radar for years.

With gas prices soaring, I'm looking forward to sharing some rides into the mountains.