Beers in Boston?!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VFTT brewfest gathering in Boston

• Let's meet on Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd rather meet Tuesday

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • How about "hump day" (Wednesday)?

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I'm game for Thursday

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • TGIF

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Let's get together every day of the week!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I'll wait for another location...

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
How long do folks think they'll be there? I may not arrive until 6:30-7. (quadruple-booked that night)>

I'm probably not even getting there until 6:30, so I expect you'll be fine.

As long as we get the majority of your quadruple-booking, as we so deserve. :)

MichaelJ said:
I'm probably not even getting there until 6:30, so I expect you'll be fine.

As long as we get the majority of your quadruple-booking, as we so deserve. :)

You will, in fact. :) I've cancelled two things and am briefly attending the first--gotta tip back a beer for someone I supervise who is going off to get hitched. Then ya'll get my total and undivided attention. :D

Ms. X and I will be down there around 8 or so, maybe earlier. The best thing is that I have Friday off! God damn! I have a 5 day weekend ahead of me! Hint, look for the man of mystery in the whites, possibly the Crawford Notch general vicinity.

Dr. Wu, Do you think the twisted portals of the milky way galaxy will form an event horizon when we meet?

I'll probably get there around 7:00, assuming work goes as late as it has been lately. If things are mellow here I might get there a bit earlier.

-dave-

I'll see if I can make it. I plan to drive from Danvers to Sullivan Station. Being a Northeastern University kid, I know my way to Boston bars ;)

Hey--anyone heard from Sherpa K? Is he in Maine or something? I know he works downtown and I'm surprised he hasn't responded.

Seeker said:
Hey--anyone heard from Sherpa K? Is he in Maine or something? I know he works downtown and I'm surprised he hasn't responded.

He's been out and about on various hiking/outdoor excursions, starting with the ADK Gathering. I have a message into him to see if he'll be around, though his original plans for this weekend involved a BSP trip. I'm not sure if he's in cellphone range though.

I can't believe this but ...

I cannot now make the Boston beerfest! :eek: :p :( I'm heading to Louisiana to help out with our hurricane Katrina coverage so ... please raise a beer (or two) for me. I'll be back on Sept. 10, and hopefully I won't be so sleep deprived that I can't make the Flags memorial hike.

I really cannot believe this. I only got a call a few hours ago asking me to head down. Now I've gotta pack for a 5:40 AM flight!

Last edited:
Dang - now who will we stick with the bill? :D

Be safe down there!

MichaelJ said:
Dang - now who will we stick with the bill? :D
If you promise that I won't get stuck with it, I'm in. I just got back from ME/NH. After the week that I've had, I really need a drink. Suffice it to say that I haven't done ANYTHING in the outdoors since I left Spencer's on 8/23, and my BSP plans have been cancelled. Like I said, I need a drink... :(