Boston Drink of Your Choice Night - December 14, 2006

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sapblatt

Reaction score
An e-mail meeting of the livers, LarryD, alpinista and myself deemed that it has been far too long since a Boston gathering - so just before the holidays we are planning to meet for beverages and general hiking discussions!

Please join us!

Bruins and Celtics are off that night - so we will pick a place in the North Station/Government Center area.

sapblatt said:
An e-mail meeting of the livers, LarryD, alpinista and myself deemed that it has been far too long since a Boston gathering...
Wait a minute - didn't I just see you at a gathering in Lexington??? You Bostonians... drinkers with a hiking problem or hikers with a drinking problem??? :D

bubba said:
Wait a minute - didn't I just see you at a gathering in Lexington??? You Bostonians... drinkers with a hiking problem or hikers with a drinking problem??? :D

i don't have any problem with hiking or drinking ... :D :eek: :p ;)

I am in for sure. but none of this leave at 7pm crap - lts christmas season - lets party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plan for it folks - we are closing the place. :D

giggy said:
I am in for sure. but none of this leave at 7pm crap - lts christmas season - lets party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plan for it folks - we are closing the place. :D

That's the spirit, Giggy!!! :D :D :D

bubba said:
You Bostonians... drinkers with a hiking problem or hikers with a drinking problem??? :D

Personally I have a work problem. Work interferes with my hiking and drinking :p

Bobby said:
What were we doing in two parking lots on Saturday? Practicing? :D I just checked, it's a night off. Bad news for Giggy, the bars close at 10 PM that night :p

yea sorry I missed you guys on sat. -

them bars don't close at 10pm :p

Sullivan's Tap and The Penalty Box capture the true ambience of the old Noeth Station area...
To be decided - Boston Beer Works usually works...

The way the Celtics and Bruins are playing it will not make much difference this year what nights we choose for these events... :(

Sullivan's Tap!

sapblatt said:
Sullivan's Tap and The Penalty Box capture the true ambience of the old Noeth Station area...
To be decided - Boston Beer Works usually works...

I humbly submit my vote for Sullivan's, baby! Nothing like a good dive for good fun!! Then again, anyplace is good fun with VFTTers :D