Boston Drink of Your Choice Night - December 14, 2006

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should be setting more of an example for the younger crowd. I'm deeply disapointed that anyone who has a noon time appointment the day following an event like this would even consider going home. Harken back to they days of yore, and pull the famous "all-nighter" :D

sapblatt said:
Well, now that it is only a week away, I must regretfully pull out of this gala event - sorry I cannot make it - I am sure it will be a great time! :)
Man, we should all red square ya. :p

You started this and now you're bailing!!??? Worse than the guy that starts a barroom brawl and then crawls out under the tables just as things get rowdy ... will you come back if things get randy? :eek:

We'll miss you Mike.

Say, where is this event anyway, BBW?

Even though my pal Sapblatt won't be there, I am still looking forward to this. BBW is fine with me, it is after all, the Editor's Choice. I also understand that Tony likes their Cabernet with almond crusted salmon and asparagus :rolleyes: :D

I am hoping that my wife will also be joining me.

Regards,
Marty

Unfortunately, I've got to bail. That's the same night as the mayor's XMas shindig and it's one I can't stand to miss! Have fun toasting the holidays!

Hmmmm. Had to think about this for a while. It would seem that my friend the Editor prefers Mumbles Menio to us :p :rolleyes: :confused: ;)

Two of our three hosts have bailed so far. I have to ask the question: is this event still on, everyone? I'm still in if others are planning to attend.

Regards,
Marty

prolly not, I am heading up north friday and will be taking care of loose ends thurs night. but - if I get packed by wed - then maybe. game time decsion. :)

LarryD said:
Or, we could just have a couple of drinks at the BBW and then crash the Mayor's party!

Well we know where we rate on the friendship scale when we are dissed for free food and drinks at the taxpayers expense with Menino. :rolleyes: :p

Lets make sure we tell all the Locals where the party is so they can picket the event......that would make an event worthy of a newspaper story...... :eek: :p

amstony said:
Well we know where we rate on the friendship scale when we are dissed for free food and drinks at the taxpayers expense with Menino. :rolleyes: :p

Lets make sure we tell all the Locals where the party is so they can picket the event......that would make an event worthy of a newspaper story...... :eek: :p

then Lisa would be called away from the party to have to cover the event! :D