Boston Drink of Your Choice Night - December 14, 2006

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My proxy for location to saplatt since he started this one but just how necessary are tables? They could be more obstructive to the mingling. I say, let's burn the tables in the fireplace.

Other than that, consideration for short sprints to North station are helpful to some of us. Oh for the days of the Iron Horse, right in the station with the schedule screens right over the bar. What's there now? MacDonalds and Dunkin Dognuts.

added more bars to the list! :))

marty said:
I seem to recall that Lisa is now an editor. Would that make things different? :rolleyes:

Yes it does!! :) Lisa now drinks at bars like the Palm :p and other such high end Editor type places......:eek: :D :)

Us hard working folks go to Boston Beer Works, Hurricane O'Reilly's, etc :p :p

Hahahahaha! :p

Last edited:
dang, i go away for one little day of fun in new york city _ they let reporters, editors and journalists, and all sorts of crazy a** folks in that place _ and all hell breaks loose about whether or not I would dain to go to Sullivan's Tap. The answer is off the record but an unequivocal yes _ but I definitely prefer places with tables, chairs, a clean bill of health, and of course all of you! :D

I'll salute for Redbones. I'd be happy to hike over there to see some hikers.

(On top of it being the best BBQ place to have a beer, Redbones donated food for 100 for a walkathon I organized, so I'm always glad to give them some business.)

Last edited:
Drinks, eh?

We could make it a North Station pubcrawl: Grand Canal to Beer Works to Fours to Harp to Sullys.

Does anyone need to make a pitstop at Hilton's? I can add that.

personally...

i think we should take the party down here, and have a big raging drinking celebration at Darren's house!!!!

WE can get a keg of harpoon IPA and then if anyone wants anything else, you can bring whatever you wanT!!! hee hee!!!

:p

ya see, i'm full of big ideas...

who actually NEEDS to go to work friday!!!????

SSSHhhhh, don't tell darren i was trying to get everyone to come down here on a "work night" for a big xmas bash!

Last edited:
Yeah! right on. And just like the Grand Canal, we can bust up the furniture and feed the fireplace. :eek: Mas tequila, amigos! :D

I vote for the ol' standby: Boston Beer Works near North Station. Yeah, it's predictable but it's very convenient to the train. If we get really silly, we can head off on a pub crawl to the other nearby haunts! Maybe even Hilton's!

My office holiday party starts at noon the day after this event. Do I even bother going home in between?