Boston Drink of Your Choice Night - December 14, 2006

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to move this thread back to the top of the list, and start a roll call as to who will be there tomorrow. I'll be there (Boston Beer Works) by 5:00, and could be persuaded to show up a little earlier if I know someone will be there.

I am hoping to get there by 5, I'll be there for one or 2 drinks.

I am taking the 6:25 train to Lowell. I have to take my Mother in Law :eek: Christmas shopping.......

Maybe we should sse up a second get together next week for those who couldn't make it to this one :) :D !!

I'll be there by around 5:30 and will stay 'til the 7:35, or maybe the 8:45, or maybe the 10:40 ...

There's a Bruins game tomorrow night I think.

I'll need a double just to get over that we've been passed up for Mumbles. Heck, what's the point of bringing misletoe?

Except that it's like Vegas: What happens at the mayor's christmas party, stays at the mayor's christmas party! ;)

Definitely a tough, unforgiving crowd!

I think Mitt is more the EDITORS style: very rich, famous, a beautiful person.....plus he vacations allot in NH- Mitt and Alpinista could meet up there and hike and boat in the lakes region....... :D :eek:

We'll have to check the Globe and Herald tomorrow for the pics. :p :p

I'm sure the VFTT event will be right up there in the Style section too.....or the BPD nightly blotter report ;)

Last edited:
amstony said:
I think Mitt is more the EDITORS style: very rich, famous, a beautiful person.....plus he vacations allot in NH- Mitt and Alpinista could meet up there and hike and boat in the lakes region....... :D :eek:

Excellent point Tony, except that Mitt probably doesn't drink. That's why I paired Lisa up with Teddy K :p

Lisa, even if the Mayuh did talk about what happened at his party, without subtitles, who could understand? I'm trying to figure out which would be more entertaining, the Mayor's party or watching Tony go shopping with his mother-in-law :D .

Small, but enthusiastic, crowd tonight. Great to see bobby, Marty, Ray, Stan and Amstony. Alpinista passed us over tonight for Hizzoner, and we missed some of the other regulars, such as Giggy and Sapblatt. Happy holidays (or Merry Christmas) to all. Let's do this again soon.

LarryD said:
Small, but enthusiastic, crowd tonight. Great to see bobby, Marty, Ray, Stan and Amstony. Alpinista passed us over tonight for Hizzoner, and we missed some of the other regulars, such as Giggy and Sapblatt. Happy holidays (or Merry Christmas) to all. Let's do this again soon.

Well stated! Really enjoyed being with a great group. Thanks for being the host that made it, Larry. Great to meet you and to see Stan, Tony, Bobby and of course Ray, again! I'll be raising a Holiday toast to all of you!

Marty

LarryD said:

Great group- glad I could partake for an hour!! :D

Too bad I had to take Mom in law shopping .......you guys are definitely a tough crowd!! Looked like a nice evening was shaping up at BBW!!!!

I don't usually read horoscopes but had noticed this one in yesteday's Herald, "It's not about what is coming to you, it's about WHO is coming to you -- genuine, fun individuals, excellent company."

That's about it! Thanks for the gathering.